ME AS A PERSON .....
I am Vaishnavi.... and I like to play and enjoy , spend time on crafts and arts and I am joyful person who always finds interest in each thing I do..
Coming to my ATTITUDES those are :
1. Empathy
2. Curiosity
3. Creativity
4. Cooperation
5. Independence
I feel I am an empathetic person because I can understand people who are surrounded to me and I act according to the situation and talk accordingly to the person respecting their aspects and feelings. I am a curious person who is always curious to know what is going to happen next what is going In the world. I am sure that I am a creative person because if any task is given to me
I like to do it in a creative way and I do it . I know that if a team works cooperatively it results very nice and I believe in that so I am Cooperative person. I am an independent girl , I can do my things and task on my own.
I like to do it in a creative way and I do it . I know that if a team works cooperatively it results very nice and I believe in that so I am Cooperative person. I am an independent girl , I can do my things and task on my own.
Coming up to the next ATTRIBUTES are :
1. Caring
2. Open Minded
3. Balanced
4. Communicator
I am caring and I don't know that few of my friends tell. If any person is in danger I like to help them from that and I can resolve conflict but if I have conflict with others I can't resolve them because I get Frustrated!!!!! I am an open minded and communicating person because I can't keep up things in my heart if they are so good things but if something personal I keep them like that and I communicate and share my knowledge to my friends because knowledge is not only ours it is every body's . I am balanced because I have a plan that when to play when to study I spend time on both equally.
Coming up to my SKILLS they are :
1. Research Skills
2. Self - management Skills
As I a person I like to research things if I am interested in any of the thing and specially on Science and the World. I have self - management skills because I can manage myself as I am growing up..
So as a person who is an 8th Grader I have these qualities in me....
Comments
Post a Comment