Skip to main content

MY LIFE MY PASSION

DANCING IS MY PASSION....

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN PASSION ...... I TOO HAVE ....

In my point of view dancing is a an art where you can find and feel the happiness of nature.

I like to do dance because i feel i can find my peace in it. I always enjoy dancing. I learn KUCHIPUDI DANCE - The Dance of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. I have been learning dance since 8 years.

Having dance as a passion opens the many doors of possibility....While many dancers dream of being a professional dancer, there are other career choices where a background in dance could help set them up on a path to success.
They say, ‘Dance is a way to find yourself and lose yourself, all at the same time’. In a quest to understand the myriad of feelings a dancer experiences while performing, we asked a few dancers to tell us about the lessons they have learnt via this art or a quote on dance. Here is part one of the series – Dancing is my Passion!

For doing dance we need interest and discipline..

A POEM WHICH MAKES ME HAPPY.....
My passion is to Dance 
Which makes me Glance
It is an entertainment 
Which gives me Brain - Refreshment
Expressions are Must
Because they are Best
It is an Exercise
Which makes me Synergize



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOES LISTENING TO MUSIC IMPROVE OUR CONCENTRATION????

Well , I feel listening to music 🎶 improves concentration........ Well do you think is it good to listen to music when you are studying??? I feel yes and  Of course, nowadays many students are not actually  listening  to Mozart, but pop or other  music , so the effect may not be the same. These studies and researchers seem to indicate that  music  can actually help you  study  and those who  listen to music while studying  may actually be better off for it. Music 🎶 improves and makes the brain tune in whatever work u are doing and make us concentrate on what are we doing on.  Classical music is peaceful and harmonious making it one of the best options to  listen  to when  studying . It seems that there is evidence that Mozart improves mental performance. They call it the “Mozart Effect.”  Listen  to ambient instrumental music. M any people listen to music while they’re carrying out a task, whethe...